Old December 2nd 05, 11:11 PM posted to alt.autos.audi

Default a6

120 C is the normal temp for oil in a fully warmed up engine while being
driven on the highway at 2000-3000 rpm (most vehicles). This corresponds to
about 250 F. It should *definitely* be well above 100C (212F)!

On Fri, 2 Dec 2005 14:48:16 -0500, "Steve Sears"

--
Jay.
(remove dashes for legal email address)