Old February 12th 05, 05:52 PM
rb608

Default Prelude w/ Titan alarm

I'm reaching into the "wayback machine" here; but I need some info on an
older auto alarm system. I recently purchased a 1995 Honda Prelude that has
an (aftermarket, I think) anti-theft system installed. At this point, all I
know about it is from the window decal and the name on the remote control
device. It is branded "Titan". That's all I have on it.

I also know the car was originally purchased in Massachusetts (in case it's
a local thing).

Right now, there's no problem, but inasmuch as this device has the ability
to render my car inoperable, I'd like to know as much as possible about it
before any problem shows up. I've founds nothing of value using a Google
search (thanks to that damned Nissan pickup). I was hoping someone else in
the world had some info they could share about this thing and/or the
manufacturer.

TIA,
Joe

p.s. The Prelude's pretty cool (1995 w/ 36K miles)