Old October 17th 12, 10:03 PM posted to alt.cellular.verizon,alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
AaronL

Default problem with handsfree on new Accord

"Elmo P. Shagnasty" > wrote:

>In article >,
> JRStern > wrote:

>>anything that starts
>> by holding a video screen to your ear, is pretty bent.

>http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/8264/ipadx.jpg

That link's good. And those new big screen phones are not far removed
from that. I still like the smaller 3.5" screen phone I have and hope
they keep at least some of the new phones in that size. I used to
carry my Palm Pilot and mp3 player around. Now that's all in one small
package that surfs the internet and makes calls too. IMO that's
progress even if I do have to hold the screen up to my ear... 8-O