Old August 22nd 05, 04:13 PM
redTed

"Ashley McConnell" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Ted,
>
> What I can't believe is that you are basing this absolute "fact" on an
> anonymous poster who has been spreading nonsense and general bile about
> R.A.S. for a while now.
>
> I'm all for reasoned argument, especially on usenet, but when you take
> an "announcement" such as this at face value without any kind of
> questioning it doesn't exactly make your arguments credible.
>
> BTW. Unless they've decided to throw it all in since I talked to him
> *yesterday*, this is, of course, nonsense.
>
> All the best,
> Ash

I'm basing it on nearly 5 years of sod all apart from a few decent renders
that any 3D Max amateur could pull off.
It just happened that "reg the veg" rekindled my dislike for being
bull****ted.
So where are "they" up to with the sim of the century, then ? Or is it top
secret bollox ?

All the best

Red