Old December 3rd 04, 03:07 PM
Fred W

GRL wrote:
> It may drive great and you can't tell how ugly it may be from inside, but
> remember, every time that you go to drive it you're going to have to look at
> it before you get inside.
>
> A great drive is a great drive only while you're driving, but ugly is
> forever.
>
> - GRL

Pshaa! When most people are concerned about these cars' supposed
"ugliness", what they are really concerned about is what other people
will think about the car when they drive by in it.

I, on the other hand, never actually drive my cars. I just go out to
the garage and look at them, so their beautiful design is of utmost
importance to me... (not!!) ;-)

-Fred W