Old December 7th 09, 01:54 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
rcgldr[_2_]

Default It's Official!

Other than NFS Shift, there haven't been any new racing games released.
iRacing has it's own forum. The recent changes were announced a while ago,
so nothing really new there either. Plus there are iRacing threads at LFS
and RSC. I'm not an iRenter, mostly because I'm not interested in nearly
1 hour races, partially becuase I've been playing racing (and other) games
for over a decade and I've somewhat lost interest.

Like many, I'm interested in what the next new thing will be, in this case
rFactor 2.