Old October 28th 07, 11:22 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Bob I

Default Thought about returning in a c5

Humm, guess you are one of those "believers". Considering the 911 came
in 5th in the satisfaction survey, it was below the Honda S2000, Mazda
MX-5 Miata and Mini Cooper S. And I'll give you one guess as to what car
topped the list. By the way 20mpg is dismal. Reliable? I suppose as long
as you give it back to the dealer every 30k miles to have the belts and
other flapping pieces replaced. And a while a sports car isn't a station
wagon, it still should enough room to pack some bags and souvenirs for a
vacation or outing. So basically you desire it even if it's not as good
at doing anything as well as a Corvette. Spare change? I suppose if you
are intimating that if money is no object, well a Porsche would be the
last thing I would consider ****ing it away on.