Old March 2nd 06, 12:55 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Default 1998 Mustang GT Factory Alarm Randomness - Help me disable it.

Hi all,

I have a 1998 Mustang GT that the factory alarm triggers randomly and
for no apparent reason. Just this morning it went off AGAIN and we had
a neighbor in our front yard already complaining about it- this time.
So I desperately need help and suggestions in what to do to turn this
thing off or disable it. I had been leaving my car unlocked but that's
not a great solution.

I'd like to be able to turn off the factory alarm but maintain the
keyless remote, but that's a side note right now.

Can someone explain to me how I can turn off or disable the factory
alarm?

Sincerely,
Chuck