Old May 23rd 14, 07:12 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Blue C5[_2_]

Default Replace Tice pressure sensors 2002 c5

On Thursday, May 22, 2014 6:15:18 PM UTC-4, Ev wrote:
> Looking for a good price to replace tire pressure
> sensors in palm beach fl ecklers wants 79.00 each

That's a good price.

Corvette Forum has an article on how to replace the battery in the transponder. Essentially you dig it out, solder in a new one, and fill the hole with epoxy. That will cost you $3 per wheel.

The hard part is that the tire needs to come off and be put back on. I don't have the equipment.

Bob, Charlottesville