Old June 12th 10, 10:27 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Bob_Simpson[_2_]

Default GPL question

On Jun 12, 1:59*pm, APLer > wrote:
> Whenever I push the car through a corner and effectively do a very low
> angle powerslide, I get this oscillation from left to right. Does anyone
> know how of fix this problem. I'll be steady - that is no drifing across
> the track either left or right, but the oscillation will continue right
> through the turn. Any ideas?

This sounds like a problem with your force feedback. I'd recommend
reducing the latency to near zero (0.0005) or zero in the core.ini and/
or reducing the force acting on the wheel by increasing the torque
number.

I use brr's FF patch http://srmz.net/index.php?showtopic=4226 where
it's recommended to put damping to zero.