Old February 9th 08, 04:50 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos

Default Citroen and something else - "Front of Vehicle - model unknown.jpg" 516.6 KBytes

Boy are you right. I didn't think anyone would recognize the type of train.

Photo taken in Perigueux, France 2004 at the SNCF open house. They overhaul
the train cars there to a like new condition every 20 years and repair all
the damaged cars. I went with a friend that had worked all his life there
from 1944 on. The Germans had control of it for about a year.

You can see a small slide show of the operation he

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ch&plinde x=0

Have a great day.