Old March 9th 09, 12:17 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Z˙RiX

Default Manufacturers Recall (affecting all of us)

The C5 Is my Shepherd, I Shall Not Want. It maketh me burnout on black
pavements, It leadeth me beside busy freeways. It restoreth my soul. It
leads me in the path of quickness, For its names sake
Yea, though I walk through the valley of rice, I shall fear no turbo, for
Torque art with me. Thy rod and Thy piston, they comfort me. Thou preparest
a track before me. In the presence of mine enemies, Thou hast anointed my
bearings with oil. My car overpowers. Surely traction and victory shall
follow me all the days of my life. And I shall dwell in the house of the V8
forever. Amen."

--

Z˙RiX