Old January 3rd 05, 12:20 AM

daveydave > wrote:
> After some searching, I came across this device:
> http://www.logjamelectronics.com/blitzhonalpv1d.html
> It seems like it will allow both a CD-player and AUX. Anyone tries
> using one of these?

Do you have a round connector on your existing head unit, or a 14 pin
connector? This unit has an Alpine connector, which I have in another car.
The implication is that the adapter plugs in to the head unit, allowing an
Alpine to plug into the adapter on a connector that I can't see in the
photo, which may or may not be the same as your "satellite" Honda CD
player. Time to call Logjam.

--
---