Old March 2nd 07, 11:17 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Tom K.

Default What is electric steering.

"grinder" > wrote in message
nk.net...

> Just the Boxster and I own a Z4. I can't fit in the 2000 - I have to
> literally crawl out of it. I like my Z and will probably like it even
> more when I get rid of the ride flat tires. The Boxster was nice also
> but maintenance costs were a concern and I have always been very pleased
> with BMW.

As I've always felt the Boxster was a bit pricey compared to the Z4, I
haven't test driven one. So how would you compare the steering feel between
the two?

I know my Z4's electric assist feels somewhat different from the steering in
my E46 sedan - not better or worse, just a bit different.

Tom K.