Old November 23rd 06, 05:35 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Jim Yanik

Default Three narcs invade home of 92 y/o women - SHE SHOOTS THEM ALL

"P.Roehling" > wrote in
:

> "Brent P" > wrote
>
>> Here you go again displaying your stupidity. Hint: My view that
>> people should be free to consume whatever substances they choose has
>> nothing to do with my personal choices. The Bill of Rights is more
>> important than stopping some crack head from getting a high. But hey,
>> you police state types like using the excuse of saving the crackhead
>> to make it so you can bust down doors.

> Pretty much the same mind-set that saw us busting down Iraq's doors to
> "save" them from Saddam.

Saddam was not only a threat to other ME countries,he was a threat to the
US. He supported terrorism,gave shelter to terrorists,had terrorist
training camps.He also had started TWO wars in the ME;Iran and Kuwait.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik