Old January 10th 05, 04:27 AM
2withd3zero

Default high performance upgrades

Dude, dont listen to these guys, your engine is from what I understand
the 1.6 DOHC. Try to get any engine from a Mazda Protege LX 1.8 DOHC
and the ECM of a Mazda Miata 1.8 and you are golden. After that buy the
1.8 2003 Miata pistons and also the performance camshafts of
Mazdaspeed. You will need the cam gears to make adjustments, that is
esy just go to EBAY and buyem for 180 including shipping. Also, open
the exhaust to 2.0 and get a header. But if you are thinking goin
supercharge just drive a Golf cart and thats how your car will sound.
YES, it will sound like an electric motor golf car. If me, go TURBO
with the bigger displacement 1.8L DOHC block. The 1.6 is useless. ANy
questions