Old April 10th 08, 01:58 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
jbjeep

Default What is behind the TJ rear light holder [Congo Cage] for strength

Sheet metal.
I assume they have some sort of reinforcement for the area, but I really dont know.
Here are some pics of that area with the light ripped out.
http://jbjeep.terahex.com/Moab03/Dam...s/P4110057.JPG
http://jbjeep.terahex.com/Moab03/Dam...s/P4110056.JPG
-jenn