Old July 19th 04, 04:17 AM
varkiliy_jar

(Stephen H. Westin) wrote in message >. ..
> (varkiliy_jar) writes:

Thanks for all your ideas.
I found most of details at
http://www.odyclub.com .

> > First:
> > 1) metallic trembling noise (guaranteed!) moving from parking spot at
> > about 5-10 mph, going backward or forward , going straight ,noise -
> > for less than a second ;

Yes, according to all descriptions, this is ABS self-test/charging,
etc.
The thing I'm curious about, is how to make this noise quiter. Any
ideas if new rotors/drums can help?

Second:
There is some form of resonance happening in the engine compartment
at 48-55mph on 4 and 5 speed Odysseys in top gear when Torque Converes
lockup happens and thats a low pitch noise conducted to cabin through
the shift cable.
Two major findings - one dealer according to odyclub.com, tried to
install a new "dynamic damper" - from Accord to tacke resonance, and
another finding is here :
http://www.hondalac.com/service/Bulletins/x02-048e.pdf

Regards,
vj