Old March 18th 07, 10:10 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Default 2002 Honda Civic Power Los

2002 Honda Civic, Automatic, 38,000 miles lightly driven, well upkept
no problems other than a door sensor and an A/C heat sensor. Since the
winter time I have had a problem with engine power when driving after
the car has been idle for some time(ex. parked at the mall). It'll
start but once you start to drive it'll start to sputter, like the
engine isn't getting fuel. I'll be pressing the same amount on the
pedal but not much happening. I can floor it and it'll pick up and
won't happen after the initial 5 mins of driving. The car is also
idiling rough. Also noticable loss of power going up hills, which I'm
sure happens on the flats but not as noticable Mentioned it to the
dealer when I had an oil change but they could not duplicate it, no
surprise there. Ok so I did use a fuel system cleaner and replaced the
sparkplugs but the problem persists. I've heard it might be the timing
as well as the idle control valve. Any ideas? Thank you

Error codes:

P1298 Electric Load Detector (ELD) Circuit High Voltage

Thats the code but my print out says "Manufacurer Contrl. Fuel Air
Metering????

P0132 Primary