Old September 9th 09, 10:59 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Zathras

Default Just been to collect my 75

On Wed, 9 Sep 2009 10:33:59 +0100, "GT"
> wrote:

>I'll have to take front door handles out of the reliable list - my passenger
>side knob keeps getting stuck in when pressed.

I've heard that from others too but mine have always been perfect -
hence on my list.

>I'll second you on the squeeks. The one coming from the airbag area is the
>most annoying at the moment.

Over the years more and more have snuck in. Sometimes mine sounds like
it's falling apart!!

>Need to add the connections to the front speakers to the list of "friday
>afternoon"/"assembled by a child" items. The sound just goes off on one side
>until you blast the volume for a moment to get it back on again!

Are you sure? If you had a dodgy connector, just blasting the volume
wouldn't fix IME. I'd be suspecting a fault in the radio. I would say
that though because I'll shortly (well, when/if I can find the
instructions) have an MP3 ripping Clarion single CD radio for sale
that is coming out of my 156 including what passes for fitting panels
to fit it to a 156.

>Also, availability of exhausts at a good price is annoying me at the moment.

Can't help there. Although I suspect my baffles are all blown as the
car sounds particularly rorty these days, there's no sign of a
replacement being needed.

Scotland
Alfa Romeo 156 2.4JTD Veloce Leather
'Oil' be seeing you..
(Email must have the word 'Alfa' in the
subject line to get through auto-filtering)