Old September 9th 09, 09:40 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Zathras

Default Just been to collect my 75

On Tue, 8 Sep 2009 16:50:45 +0100, Halmyre >
wrote:

>I'm baffled. Why does she need *two* cupholders?

Simple. One for her and one for me or the bairn. Can't trust the bairn
to keep the bottle upright or get it in the rear cupholders without a
disaster. Anyone with a car and kids will know what I'm talking about!
:-(

Otherwise, she might be considering a "haulf 'n' haulf" (pr. hoff) as
some might say in these northern parts. 8-0

Scotland
Alfa Romeo 156 2.4JTD Veloce Leather
'Oil' be seeing you..
(Email must have the word 'Alfa' in the
subject line to get through auto-filtering)