Old April 13th 07, 05:57 AM posted to alt.autos.audi

Default Need Help With A4 Control Arms

Hello

I know this is probably an old issue, but I recently bought a 1996 A4
with about 74,000 miles on it. Of course, the front lower control arms
just started creaking, which I found is a common problem. I am going
to replace them in the next few weeks, but I will not be replacing
them with the same defective Audi parts. I was wondering if anyone had
experience with aftermarket pieces. I was going to buy the whole front
suspension kit, and do all of the arms at once. Are there any good
aftermarket brands out there, and are there any that I should stay
away from? I don't want to do this again anytime soon. Also, I am
going to attempt to do this job myself, any advice? Any help is much
appreciated.

Thanks!