Old November 11th 06, 08:52 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Default 2007 GT models with hood scoops and Solara opinions.

Whoops, I made a mistake in the previous post. The ugly scoop is just
part of the GT Appearance Package. It just happens to be shown in all
the GT California Special Package pictures. Now if I could only make
sense of the various interior packages... I've studied the brochure for
a couple of hours. When is Ford (and the other domestics) going to
learn how to offer simple, straightforward packages?

John E.