Old March 8th 12, 09:52 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
twk

Default towing maximum for F150 lariat

In article
surface9 > wrote:

> I am thinking of buying a 2007 F150 Larriat, but, the current one-
> owner doesn't have the original brochure and doesn't know what the
> towing max is for that vehicle. How can I find out? This vehicle
> was $45,000 new, and is in very good shape with only 40k miles.
>
> I need to know what the max tow weight is because I'll be looking for
> a travel trailer to pull behind it, and, I need to know my limits.

As I am sort of looking for a pickup, you got my curiosity going.
Towing capacity seems to be 10,500 lbs.
<http://www.ford-trucks.com/specs/2007/2007_ford_f150.html>

10,500 pounds "when properly equipped". Whatever that means. /grin

--
For all you know this message was...
Sent via an exclusive network, on a snobby portable computing device.