Old August 31st 11, 07:55 AM posted to alt.autos.audi
AD[_2_]

Default "Audi remains unobtrusive"

On Aug 3, 2:10*am, D. LaCourse > wrote:
> On 2006-11-04 15:16:25 -0500, "Mike" > said:
>
> > Audi remains unobtrusive
> > Performance S6 sedan model is nearly invisible.
> > athttp://www.washtimes.com/autoweekend/20061102-124149-5147r.htm

> What the hell is a "club oriented senior citizen"?

Apparently S6 lacks a hitch to tow a horse trailer to an equastrian
club.
I'm not sure if A8L is better in that regard cause in
case of a tipover the space agey frame might get some
unwanted twisting.

I assume the land roverless option is for the folk who do not
need to tow their horses anywhere and could instead host
a riding event themselves.

Personally, I'm a rental kind of guy

> Dave (74 and driving an RS6 and A8L)

"The others have stuck mainly to rear-wheel drive"

Stuck? Mainly? Who needs a frond wheel drive luxury car exactly
aside from the misguided souls buying souped up toyodas LS460?
for all I care fwd audi is slow rotting vw for snowbelt.

It's such a relief to see a five year old link still working
and the page clearly marked with the year and month of the
publication.