Old May 10th 10, 04:12 PM posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Elle[_4_]

Default 2003 Honda Accord SRS indicator light

(See edits below, made after Tom P pointed out it is not the tensioner
and so I realized I had made a post-o.)

Most likely it is the buckle. Google for reading the code yourself on
your Accord. It should be like the following, but maybe not exactly,
so please check with other sources.

http://sites.google.com/site/hondalioness/srs

See also http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php...light=SRS+Code

My 2003 Civic had the SRS light on. I read the code myself. It turned
out to be [edit: Code 9-3, the seat belt buckle switch]. Most, but it
seems not all, dealers cover this in the U.S. under the lifetime seat
belt warranty on all Hondas. (Apparently some dealers argue the part
does not involve seat belt integrity, and so it is not warrant-able.
Yet other dealers say the whole belt buckle must be replaced to
correct the failed airbag switch problem, so it is warrantable.)

At the site above, I also describe the good experience I had with my
dealer on this.

If Autozone reads the codes, then yes, its reader should say whether
it is the seat belt [edit: buckle switch].