Old April 19th 13, 02:10 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Yousuf Khan[_2_]

Default BMW's engine autostop feature

On 16/04/2013 8:44 PM, dizzy wrote:
> Yousuf Khan > wrote:
>
>> Today, with the snowstorm, I also got the chance to see how the Xdrive
>> AWD system works, and compare it to my Subaru.

> And?

It was okay, but it really wasn't enough snow accumulation to test for a
difference, most of the snow was wet or started melting to water within
hours. Also, the X1 was fitted with just normal all-season tires, but my
Subie has full snow-tires on it, so it may not have been a truly fair
test. Wish I had this to test during January or February, even early March.

Yousuf Khan