Old February 3rd 05, 08:43 PM
Steve

> 1994 accord.
>
> I was driving about 55 MPH, with my A/C on, when I noticed that
> smoke was coming out of the center a/c vent. I shut the
> a/c off and the smoke stopped coming out.
>
> Anyone know what's going on here? I hope it's not poisoning.

Smoke? Are you sure its not just water vapor? Water vapor coming out of
the vents briefly as the A/C comes on during very humid weather is
fairly normal. A steady flow of visible water vapor for an extended
period might mean a leaky heater core. Smoke? not much in there to cause
true SMOKE except maybe a blower motor burning out.