Old December 30th 07, 06:32 PM posted to sci.environment,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats
Scruffy McScruffovitch

Default Coping With The New CAFÉ Standards, leotard78sp whines again..

In News ,, Scott in SoCal at
, typed this:

>>> I have NO idea.

>> That's rather important for people living in my area.

> OTOH, people living in my area couldn't care less.

I'm not trying to convince people in your area to buy, or to not buy a
specific type of car.

>>> How well do YOU work at -30 F ( -34C) ?

>> Not well, which is why I need a reliable car at that temperature.
>> In the past, Diesels have not proven reliable in the Winter.

> Ever watch that show Ice Road Truckers? They never shut thier engines
> off lest they freeze up.

Yeah... I bet that all green, warm and fuzzy, huh?

--
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is strong
enough to take away everything you have."

Thomas Jefferson