Old December 30th 07, 05:06 PM posted to sci.environment,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats
Scruffy McScruffovitch

Default Coping With The New CAFÉ Standards, leotard78sp whines again..

In News ,, Eeyore at
, typed this:

> Scruffy McScruffovitch wrote:
>
>> Eeyore typed this:

AKA sniveled ineptly:

http://www.honestjohn.co.uk/road_tests/?id=52

>>> I have NO idea.

>> That's rather important for people living in my area.
>>

>>> How well do YOU work at -30 F ( -34C) ?

>> Not well, which is why I need a reliable car at that temperature.
>> In the past, Diesels have not proven reliable in the Winter.

> I've never experienced such temps but the Swedes for example use block
> warmers. I imagine you can have a fuel tank warmer too.
>
> Graham

Why would I go to that problem and added energy expense/expenditure when I
can just buy a reliable non-Diesel car?

--
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is strong
enough to take away everything you have."

Thomas Jefferson