Old October 16th 04, 01:28 AM
Ruud Dingemans

JP wrote:

> wasn't the point of my original replay. At all. You said it was difficult
> to mod gpl; the multitude of mods available prove otherwise.
>
> Its easy to *mod GPL*. Its hard to make the mods themselves. Seems easy
> to grasp to me.

Seems contradictory to *me*....

I think it's *not* easy to mod GPL or world+dog would've done it. As it
is, only *some* people have done it, and they've been sensible enough to
keep the really sensitive data mainly to themselves. If they hadn't,
world+dog etc, and cheating would have been pretty easy. And that
*would* have had an impact on the popularity of GPL, imho.

Regards, Rudy
GPLRank: -24