Old April 1st 06, 12:35 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default suspension system for a custom racing wheel chassis

I should have been more specific I suppose. I'm planning on using the
Buttkicker Gamer model, which I believe is similar if not the same as
what you're both talking about. In any case I bought three bicycle rear
shocks for the suspension at a steal of about $9 each. They're 650
lbs/in so I'll have to extend their length 3/4 an inch and add a little
more weight to the chassis. I just hope the Buttkicker unit is powerful
enough to make a difference. My APC racing seat just came in today.