Old May 12th 04, 06:49 AM
TonyJ

Default A4 Question

A4 control arm squeaks are common. After working with five or more I
would be willing to bet that the problem is not at the frame end of the
arms it is due to dried out ball joints.

You can fix by using a grease needle adapter to inject white lithium
into the rubber boots. It will take 3 or 4 days to work in and then will
probably stay fine for at least two years.