Old February 18th 06, 09:27 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default NASCAR 2003 or NASCAR Racing 4?

"Mitch_A" > wrote
> My take is that Nascar 1 was great simply because we didnt have anything
> else. Version 2 and 3 werent much more than patches with a few additional
> features. Nascar 4 was the first decent Nascar Sim and 2002 and 2003 were
> not much more than patches to N4 with very few additional features. A
> fully massaged N4 engine to be sure.

N4 was a complete mess if you take it in context of the time of it's
release. N1 and N2 were both masterpiece of gaming at their respective
time. N4 had major flaws in the physics, felt fake, felt rushed. It wasn't
a typical polished Papy title we used to know, filled with quality and
quantity.

--
-- François Ménard <ymenard>
-- This announcement is brought to you by the Shimago-Dominguez