Old February 18th 06, 07:03 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default NASCAR 2003 or NASCAR Racing 4?

My take is that Nascar 1 was great simply because we didnt have anything
else. Version 2 and 3 werent much more than patches with a few additional
features. Nascar 4 was the first decent Nascar Sim and 2002 and 2003 were
not much more than patches to N4 with very few additional features. A fully
massaged N4 engine to be sure.

So based on the above Id have to say N4 was the best Nascar Sim ever
released and NR2003 was more of a fully patched N4 or more as it should have
been upon its originally planned release back in the N3 era.

To the OP grab NR2003 if you can locate a copy. Id NEVER pay a sawbuck for
it though.

Mitch

. ..