Old January 9th 06, 02:38 AM posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving

Default Close Call on CA-17

In article >,
John David Galt > wrote:
>Geoff Miller wrote:
>> Did you seize the opportunity to read him the riot act about
>> obstructing traffic? Or did you go soft on him because of
>> his age?

>Forget talking to HIM about it, he probably wouldn't even understand you.
>I'd flag down the first cop I saw, show them this idiot, and pointedly
>urge that DMV call him in to be retested ASAP. Which DMV can and will do.

Of course, if he's that out of it, he might have already lost his license,
or have had restrictions placed on it, but that tidbit may have slipped his
mind.. All the more reason to flag down a local constable..

A new class of offense: Driving Without Brain Function.

Bob Vaughan | techie @ tantivy.net |
| P.O. Box 19792, Stanford, Ca 94309 |
-- I am Me, I am only Me, And no one else is Me, What could be simpler? --