Old December 10th 05, 03:44 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Default 90 Miata Idling Probs

why not snap a picture of the part an put it up on shutterfly or
someplace...

a peek at the garage section of maita.net coughed up this page... scroll
down to the section titled 'stalling' and also read on to 'uneven
running'... and 'power loss' (since you mentioned poor compression)... i
felt that my 95 had a compression problem but it was just a lousy set of
cables. you didn't mention replacing cables in your maintenance history,
was that just too mundane to mention or was it indeed neglected?

finally, thanks for making my miata feel really young! here's to you
reaching the half million mark!

oups.com...