Old December 10th 05, 02:48 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Default 90 Miata Idling Probs

Keep in mind, this is my wife's BABY. No rebuilds, trannys or
differentials and it still has the original clutch. I have replaced the
timing belt a couple of times, but really no major work has been done
to it. It doesnt have much compression, lol, but it still fires right
up and runs like a champ! The lifters have just started tapping, so it
looks like I am going to be busy with it shortly, however. BTW, does
anyone find it odd that the dealership couldnt even tell me what this
part is, with me holding it in my hand at the counter?