Old October 4th 16, 05:14 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Joe Pfeiffer

Default Disable limp mode! chrysler cirrus 98'

Michael Whorton >
writes:

> Okay my car is a beater and i only use it to get to work. It went into limp
> mode and the code says p0700 generic transmition problem. Is there a way to
> disable limp mode so i can continue to drive it until it dies? I cant afford a
> new trans..thanks guys

Can you afford a new car instead? Because the one you're driving now
will be immobile within a couple of weeks whether you find a way to
disable limp-home mode (for the record, I don't know of a way) or not.
Have you checked the fluid level? It could be leaking.