Old July 16th 07, 11:04 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
PJ[_4_]

Default 1,000HP z06

Z’RiX wrote:
> You are so full of **** you f.... stink...

Hey Z’RiX,

I did a killfile on 'Sal' the troll and
voila, my life in this ng got better.

I decided it's better to pity the poor lad as
he has either never enjoyed a piece of
traction limited iron or was scared ****less
when it broke loose.

My questions (academic as usual) a

If someone has been 'scared ****less' is it
still possible that they are 'full of ****?'

Or, are they full of it because they were
fearfully tight-assed about strapping a good
chunk of iron to their fanny?

=================

Note: "Iron," as used here, includes glass
fiber, aluminum, hi-tech carbonfiber
composites, explosive or pressure formed
metal channels and other well engineered
materials that the European car and plane
manufacturers seem slow to master. (Witness
billions of Euros and Pound Sterling dumped
down the porcelain fixture (alias, 'flusher')
by EADS-Airbus on follies like version 1 of
A350 and production delivery of the A380.

Wouldn't have mentioned airplanes but it
occurred to me when our young 'would-be stud'
was equally full of **** on jet aircraft.

If he did his homework he would have known
that the U.K.'s Gloster-Pioneer flew almost a
year before the Me-262. The Germans do get
credit for the first turbojet flight though
-- not the 262. It was the Heinkel He-178.
It's important also to recall that the Brit,
Frank Whittle published the concept in 1928
and received a design patent for the turbojet
in 1930. Hitler was the guy who put the heat
on production of von Ohain's engine design
for the He-178.

There! We got that error corrected. Next?

--
pj