Old February 8th 05, 08:30 PM
Remco

Wow -- thanks, Billy!

It took me a couple of hours to pull it out, but I was being very
careful (which was probably not really necessary, in retrospect). I was
particularly paranoid about bending stuff or having forgotten to unhook
something but it all went without a hitch.

Steam cleaning... That's a good idea because this engine is way beyond
filthy! Was debating to power wash it, but steam cleaning is a lot
better.. Also, would I just leave all the stuff on the engine as I get
this done? (alternator, etc)

Magnaflux? I've never had to do this, but I take it that stuff helps
you find cracks? Any auto repair place has it, I take it?

I did get the bugme video on rebuilding the engine and have several
manuals - are there any other gotchas that I need to know? Especially
since this one is fuel injected, are there specific FI things that I
need to look out for?

Thanks!!