Old January 20th 05, 12:03 AM
Erik D.

WindsorFox[SS] wrote:
> MoParMaN wrote:
>
>> "winnard" > wrote in message
>>
>>> I don't own one, but if I did I'd try to get them to sound better.
>>> Rapping
>>> one out at
>>> 7000 rpm makes them sound like farting into a big Folgers coffee can.
>>> How
>>> can you make one sound as good as one of those Hemi dump trucks sound?
>>> Those sound really good for a Dodge.
>>>

>> Not everything can sound as good as a Hemi gettin on it.
>>

> I kicked a Hemi trucks ass in my Murano. Soundong good didn't do his
> ego any good at that point.

LMAO!!! I'll bet that Murano is pretty quick huh. I know a while back
when you first got it I commented on the looks of it. I didn't really
like it back then but I must admit that those things have grown on me.
I really like them alot now. I heard that they actually put a V8 in the
infiniti version?? That would be a pretty mean SUV.
Erik D.
'94 white lightning
'01 white GT