Old January 19th 05, 11:53 PM
WindsorFox[SS]

MoParMaN wrote:

> You are obviously a moron of the nth degree and no nothing of which you
> speak. My Dodge Ram 2500HD with a slightly modified 5.7 liter Hemi Magnum
> has never broken. Although, I only get 12.5 MPG when I'm not eating you
> ****ant ford owners for lunch, I enjoy feeding it fuel in the hopes yet
> another F150 Lightning wants to get his ass wooped. Btw, I've got almost a
> 100K on it now, pull a 13000 pound fifth wheeler and have still done nothing
> but normal maintenance......Hell, a chicken **** mustang would have already
> needed an engine overhaul. HHAAAA
>
> RSFCking losers!!!

My 5.0 Mustang with it's slightly modified engine and 96,000
miles runs low 12's in the 1/4 mile right now and still gets 18MPG in
the city. You are most likely the bigger moron here and also most
likely not even an owner of a Dodge truck, but a used SPectra or
Accord and just trolling.

--
3) If it were My Mustang, I would have yanked
the stupid xxxxx out of her beater and beat in