Old April 21st 05, 05:57 PM
HLS

I more or less agree, Daniel.

I dont know if you are speaking to Canadian law, or whether those points
apply in the USA as well.

DRL's are, IMHO, better than nothing at all, even if the tail lights do not
activate,
but if would be better if the systems were fully automatic.

So many idiots ignore the law here in Texas which says that you should
activate your headlights in rain, after legal dark, etc. Many never do it
except in darkest night..

There are kits available which reduce the current to the headlights and turn
on lights whenever the key is on, BUT I don't think these activate
taillights.

I was thinking about homebrewing a system, but will continue to just turn on
my headlights manually for the time being.