Old December 7th 08, 07:30 PM posted to alt.autos.nissan,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford
Marko

Default Import owners are to blame for the recession

"Bentracer and Bentrider" > wrote in message
On Dec 7, 12:01 pm, wrote:
> If all Americans bought American cars, the US economy would be rockin
> and rollin right now. Don't give me that stuff about Toyota and Honda
> manufacturing over here either. GM employs 130,000 in the United
> States. Toyota employs 30,000, Honda less than that. Most of the
> import jobs are just blue collar jobs also, where GM has over 50,000
> engineers. The Japanese automakers have brainwashed us into thinking
> that buying their car is an investment in this country. I say we buy
> from the Big Three and take our economy back.

i would not mind buying american cars again only if they can produce
quality like Honda and Toyota
until they can they and their UNIONS can go and $$$$ themselfs.
they still have not learned from their own mistakes, they just keep
producing the same old ****.

You mean the quality like my Moms old Toyota, so many problems even before
reacing 80k miles. Ended up selling it to the mechanic. Fit and finish wise
it was no different from any other car of the day. This being the late 80s.