Old April 5th 08, 12:10 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge
boondocks

Default 2002 grand caravan Transmission in "Limp mode"

Dimwit.... wow.

You don't know me at all sir. My balls you say. Tell you what, I will gladly
let you know if that fixes the problem. If you want to compare balls, I can
guarentee there will no contest.. I have far, far more important things to
worry about than my transmission dip stick..

Tell me... big balls, what state do you live in...? Just curious.?

BD
news