Old October 28th 04, 02:11 PM
Steve Sears

Wolfgang,
That sounds like the "Quickstart" that my dad used to use to get the old '68
Dodge Monaco going on cold mornings - it's ether. I've also heard of using
WD40. The propane method sounds good because you're not waiting for the
last spot you sprayed to dry up before you move on to check a different
hose.
Cheers!
Steve Sears
1987 Audi 5kTQ
1980 Audi 5k
1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes
(SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)
"Wolfgang Pawlinetz" > wrote in message
> Steve Sears wrote:
>
> >I've never done that test, and of course you know that propane can burn

and