Old January 11th 06, 07:51 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Default "Door open" switch location 1991 Accord EX?

Matt Ion wrote:
> SoCalMike wrote:
>> Mark wrote:
>>
>>> Hello.
>>>
>>> My driver's door switch is no longer working; the courtesy
>>> light won't come on and, more importantly, I get no warning
>>> if the lights are on or the keys are in the ignition.
>>>
>>> Where is this switch located? I assume it is inside the door
>>> itself (activated by the checkstrap perhaps?) but I don't want
>>> to pull the door panel until I'm sure.
>>>
>>> I have had no luck finding it in the factory workshop manual.

>> on my 98 civic, theyre all regulated by the same fuse. i think even
>> the wipers share it too.

> The wipers only work with the key in the "Ignition" position. Dome
> light is on constant power. DEFINITELY different fuses.

i may be wrong- its been several years.

maybe it was just the intermittant function that wasnt working? dunno.

i DO remember my dome light, the "key in" chime, and the "lights on"
chime not working. and they were all the same fuse, possibly under the
hood. replacing it solved the problems.