Old September 23rd 17, 05:36 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
XS11E[_1_]

Default Gone.

Leon van Dommelen > wrote:

> I can say this as a fact: my Miatas were one of the high points of
> my life. And in my case, still are.
>
> Thanks, Mazda. (And MGB and Lotus too.)

Ditto to Mazda, also Triumph TR3, Singer SM roadster and the little
cutie that won me the majority of my rally and gymkhana trophies,
Morris Minor 1000 convertible!

Somehow, a Buick Terraza minivan with a mobility lift in the back just
isn't as fun to drive but now it's my only car, it's the one that I
need. <SIGH> With handling almost as good as a 1947 Nash with bad
shocks, reliability almost as good as a Yugo and performance almost
equal to a Trabant, what's not to love? <G>

But it hauls me and my scooter so I love it... I guess.

The Usenet Improvement Project: