Old December 6th 04, 04:14 PM
btgoss

Hello All,
I would like to re-join RASCAR for this winter series, but I will most
likely only race the trucks, is that going to be ok?
I can't wait to get back to racing. I have been battling a bit of cancer as
of late, and now that things seem to be going better, a little online
racing will be nice. I am also trying to get back into the GROWL races, but
with them racing at night, that might be more difficult.

But that does leave me with a question. To paint a truck for NR2k3 do I
need to use a hex editor to import the paint? Or can I import it like a
normal cup car? I think I have to use a hex editor for the AeroWar88 mod,
and I was wondering if there is a tutorial about doing that, since I know I
am going to need help making that work.

Thanks,
Brit btgoss